As we’re graced with good weather it’s time to shift our mindset, switching up our mode of transport. Our list of errands is running long and the idea of leaving the A/C may not appeal, but with the help of a thoughtful outfit and a cute bike, our day of to-dos won’t seem so tiresome. With the wind in our hair and the landscape passing us by, we’re sure that cycling around town will turn a boring afternoon into a bit of a self-treat.
Shop the Story:
- Downing Sunglasses, $95, Warby Parker: with their round black frames and greenish-gray polarized lenses, these sunglasses are a great investment. They’ll look great with any outfit.
- Beatrice Hat, $188, Janessa Leone: shading you from the sun, we love this light-weight hat. Its lack of a dent and pinch gives it a minimalist look.
- Linen Blend Scalloped Tank Top, $59, & Other Stories: the scalloped neckline brings a slight feminine touch to this beautifully simple top.
- Leather Card Holder, $39, & Other Stories: the perfect way to carry just the essentials, this cardholder is a great accessory for when you’re heading around town by bike.
- Jogging Pants, $40, Zara: the seersucker pattern of these pants makes it a classic for a summer wardrobe.
- Elephant Grass Bike Basket, $50, Connected Goods: ethically made by African artisans, this bike basket is a must-have accessory for any multi-taskers. Its the perfect way to make sure that your valuables and shopping don’t get lost along the way.
- Scout 7 Bike, $489, Linus: with over 110 positive reviews, there’s a reason why this bike has received 5 stars. Its look, quality, and price make it a great option for riding around town.
- Colorblock Espadrille Flat, $198, Tory Burch: espadrilles are the perfect summer shoe. With a rubber sole, these particular ones from Tory Burch are a great and stylish option for gripping the pedals.