For those of us that use Instagram to get design inspiration, when you hit that sweet spot of finding one great account after another, there’s a sense of satisfaction and excitement. With all of the clutter, the stories, and the videos that can come up on your feed, it’s nice to land on profiles that have clean soothing spaces with an edited look.
To help you on your way to discovering some of the best content out there, we’re sharing our top 6 minimalist design accounts to follow:
From Top Left to Bottom Right:
- @michieljbosman: Dutch blogger, Michiel Bosman knows how to make classic IKEA pieces look elegant. We’re fans of his account for inspiration on how to mix high and low.
- @brancaand.co: for those that love the combination of old with new, Branca & Co’s account is the perfect place to scroll. Their restoration and design work is a thing of beauty.
- @betapluspublishing: this publishing house has produced gorgeous artbooks on the work of modernist designers including Vincent Van Duysen and Atelier AM. If you’re a fan of Scandinavian and Belgian design, this will be one you’ll want to follow.
- @anestismichalis: Greek interior stylist Anestis Michalis is giving so many great minimalist Mediterranean vibes. Part design inspiration, part travel inspiration it will satiate those interested in both.
- @treecropslane: Laura Stepane’s account is like a palette cleanser. With light pastel tones and lots of whitespace, her images are super soothing.
- @atelierribe: a design store based in Norway, Atelier Ribe is a great source for beautifully designed products and styling inspiration. We are especially captivated by their Scandinavian-style Christmas and New Year decorating.