October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer is an important and very personal issue for our team. With 1 in 8 women in the US developing invasive breast cancer over the lifetimes, we know it’s also an important issue to many of you. This month is about honoring those affected, being proactive about prevention and detection and giving support to the organizations working to end breast cancer.
Below are just a few of the companies who are donating percentages of sales of BCA products this October to breast cancer research organizations.
1. Candle– 20% of item’s sales donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
2. Thickening Spray– 20% of item’s sales donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
3. Agenda– 20% of item’s sales donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
4. PJ Set– 15% of sales of select GAP products to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
5. Nail Polish–10% of proceeds donated to the Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, CA
6. Bronzing Powder Gift Set– $11 per set donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
7. Swimsuits for All– 5% of all October online bra and swimsuit sales donated to the Carol M. Baldwin Cancer Research Fund.
(not pictured) Farmgirls Flowers bouquet– $10 per bouquet to the Breast Cancer Research Fund
(not pictured) Girlfriend leggings and bra–100% of the profits from the sale of Dusty Rose leggings and Paloma Bra go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation