For a decade now we’ve admired the world-renowned classic-meets-modern furniture brand Christopher Guy. Not just because their designs feel like pure luxury, but because whenever we stop by their showroom at High Point Market, we’re transported to a completely different (and more glamorous!) place. Even movie set designers know the power of Christopher Guy: you can spot their pieces in flicks such as the Devil Wears Prada, Casino Royale, The Hangover, and Ocean’s Thirteen.
But, things are about to get even more grand at Christopher Guy. Their new building and showroom at High Point, which will be unveiled at this spring’s Market, is set to be a masterpiece. Here are 5 things to know about it!
- It was designed by Chistopher Guy himself. Along with the architect Peter Freeman, this new building comes straight from the furniture designer’s own imagination.
- It features not one, but two infinity pools. The building will look like it’s floating on water!
- The space will be a whopping 20,000 square feet! So much more Christopher Guy to love.
- This is the first time since 2005 that a building specifically for High Point Market has been built.
- The building will be tech savvy and feature a European motor court in the back.
So, want to know what it will look like?! No one has seen it yet, but check out our slideshow for a rendering and illustrations! And if you really want to know what it looks like, you’ll just have to be at High Point this April 22nd.