If there’s any word that can describe High Point Market, it’s kinetic. Without a doubt everyone who attends mentions how packed their day is, heading from one side of town to another – the thrill of finding how to get to your next appointment is part of the fun.
With so much to see and do it’s hard to know what to prioritize – so to help inspire your own itinerary and as long-time High Point Market Attendees, here are 11 places where you’ll find us:
- Designer Mixer + Fun & Games with Bobby & Kelli, Saturday, April 6th from 4-6 pm located at A.R.T. Furniture Inc (122A North Hamilton Street): Join our Editor-in-Chief, Kelli Lamb as she and Bobby Berk host a lively panel with special guests Brady Tolbert, Nina Magon, Lori Paranjape, and Kathy Kuo.
- RUETOP Rooftop Party, Saturday, April 6th from 6-9 pm at A.R.T. Furniture Inc (122A North Hamilton Street): After the event, Rue along with Bobby Berk will be headed to the rooftop to celebrate the launch of his latest collection with A.R.T. Furniture. There you’ll find signature cocktails, tasty nibbles, a fun photo booth, and music.
- Anna Bond’s Collection with Loloi, located at IHFC – D320: If you aren’t familiar with Anna, she’s the creative brains behind the infamous stationery brand Rifle Paper Co. Last season she launched her rug collection with Loloi. This time, we’re excited to see how her collection has expanded – not just with rugs but also pillows and throws.
- Material ConneXion Library, located in the Plant Seven Building: We’re always on the lookout for what the future holds in design, so we’ll be heading to the Material ConneXion Library at Planet Seven. Here, we will browse the stunning collection of materials that are at the forefront of innovation, new fabrics, for example, that have been developed by the military and medical fields that will soon be entering the consumer market.
- Beyond Borders’ Showroom, located at Hamilton 116: We love how this brand has merged classic Swedish design with an Island vibe. The new
JunniArmoire with its curved profile is at the top of our must-see list.
- Fermob’s Showroom, located at the Suite at Market Square G-6000A: Fermob’s newest Bebop low table has captivated us with its unusual profile and bright color. It feels like a piece that Matisse would have designed.
- Designer Brunch with Bobby and Friends, Sunday, April 7th from 9-11am located at A.R.T. Furniture Inc (122A North Hamilton Street): Just because you’re at High Point doesn’t mean you need to skip Sunday Brunch! If you’re not able to attend our cocktail and party on the 6th of April, join Bobby Berk and Kelli Lamb at the A.R.T. showroom for a bite of brunch and a lively game of design.
- “Ask an Editor: Photography, Expectations, and Outreach”, Sunday, April 7th from 3-5pm located at Abbyson (300 East Green St): Kelli Lamb will be sharing best practices for reaching out to publications, photography, pitching, setting expectations, and building relationships. Space is limited, so RSVP here.
- “Leveraging Social Media to Market Your Business“, Monday, April 8th at 12-1 pm located at the High Point Theater: Social media is crucial to any business nowadays. We’re always on the lookout for new expertise and to listen to how others engage their audience. With a panelist like Justina Blakeney that has 1.1 million followers, we’re sure to learn a thing or two.
- Hamilton Highlights Tour with Kelli Lamb, Monday, April 8th at 2:30 located at 200 N. Hamilton, S Ct 110: Join our EIC for an intimate tour of the Hamilton Wrenn Design District. She will take you on a guided tour though her favorite finds of 200/320/330 North Hamilton, highlighting what’s new, trending and innovative to design in each building. RSVP required. Sign up here.
- Style Spotters Live, Tuesday, April 9th at 9-10:15 am located in the IHFC building, Green Wing, 11th Floor, Ballroom A: As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, it’s hard to be in many places at once. We’ll be headed to the Style Spotters Live event on Tuesday to see what other industry tastemakers have seen, covering all of our bases. And it doesn’t hurt that there will be a complimentary breakfast to get our day started right.
- Style Spotters Trend Tour, April 6th-8th located at the Point between Commerce Ave and Main Street: It’s not our first time at Market, however, we always enjoy discovering new corners of the town by joining in on of the Style Spotter Trend tours. If it’s not a new showroom that we discover, it’s a new product or trend! It’s a great way to familiarize yourself with different locations at Market so we suggest that you sign up!
We hope to see you this Spring from April 6th to 10th at High Point Market – you can sign up here! If it’s not at one of these 10 places, you’ll likely find us browsing other showrooms’ newest collections with a cocktail in hand (usually after 5 pm but it’s sometimes hard to say no to a mimosa).