Whenever we’re feeling stumped about an upcoming event, we turn to the team at Be Inspired PR. They truly have a pulse on the industry, and always are able to offer the very best ideas to take a soirée from boring to beautiful. And don’t even get us started on their blog! It’s overflowing with great ideas & suggestions… not to mention totally pin-able photography. Whether you’re planning a wedding or just hoping for an intimate dinner party at home, the experts at Be Inspired PR are sharing their top tips for entertaining. Take notes– these will help elevate your event and make it an affair to remember!
1. Want to decorate with something other than flowers? Use candles at different heights & sizes to create an effortless yet dramatic look. This trick is sure to impress your guests!
2. Use calligraphy for your name cards! They’ll look perfect with any tablescape and will make your guests feel extra special.
3. Create your own bar set up where guests can mix and muddle their own specialty cocktails.
4. Add some fun pillows and bright pops of color for a more relaxed party.
5. If you really want to go all out, bring in some cozy furniture and market lighting to give your event some atmosphere.
6. And don’t forget a cute favor! Make sure your guests have something fun to take home at the end of the night to remember their fun evening.
In order of appearance: 1. Event Design by La Fete Weddings, Photo by Stephanie Hogue Photography // 2. Photo by Elisa Bricker // 3. Event Design by Going Lovely, Photo by Kirsten Julia // 4. Event Design by Details With Love, Photo by Adeline & Grace Photography // 5. Rentals by Found Rentals, Photo by Studio EMP // 6. Event Design by Elizabeth Fortune, Photo by Michelle Ricks