I’m always down to host a party, but no season is better for easy, casual entertaining then summer. While I don’t have a great outdoor space of my own, a girl can dream so this is how I’d love to be spending some slow weekend days.
- 8 Other Reasons earrings. Okay, yes, entertaining doesn’t really require jewelry. But a hostess has to look good, right? Statement earrings are my go-to with jeans and t-shirt or breezy blouse to look pulled-together with no effort.
- Geese & Ganders paper plates. The retro vibes of these “peachy vibes” plates will definitely have everyone feeling good and will keep my clean-up easy, too.
- Hampton Forge flatware. Using real flatware is so much nicer than plastic, though, and this blue set is affordable enough to buy for a crowd.
- Serena & Lily tray. Imagine carrying this full of glasses of lemonade (or more likely, aperol spritz!)
- Kayu clutch. Since I don’t have an entertaining space of my own, this clutch is perfect for toting to other’s parties or just to meet friends for happy drinks on a patio somewhere.
- Ojai Wild perfume. “Coniferous, sparkling, and joyful” sounds likes the ideal summer perfume. And the packaging is definitely display worthy as well.
- CB2 lounge chair. Pretty sure any backyard will feel like a tropical resort if your guests are seated in a gold lounge chair.